• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CZ 455 Awesome!!!

Agreed. It's the best .22 I have owned. Mine is LR, not magnum, but the smoothness of the bolt when chambering a round is the best I've personally owned in a rimfire rifle. There may be better ones out there, just not that I have experienced. Zeroed mine at 50 yards suppressed with subsonic super X and made a 2nd shot hit on a clay at 200 yards after STRELOK told me to dial up 102 clicks...made me a believer.

View attachment 1044016
AWESOME!

I'm loving STRELOK too! I sighted my FV-SR in at 75 yards with CCI Standard yesterday, put my info in STRELOK, and it had me tearing up a spray paint can at 250 yards.
:thumb:

Are you using the paid version? I'm using the free version and wondering if the paid version adds anything other than variable scope power?

AWESOME!

I'm loving STRELOK too! I sighted my FV-SR in at 75 yards with CCI Standard yesterday, put my info in STRELOK, and it had me tearing up a spray paint can at 250 yards.
:thumb:

Are you using the paid version? I'm using the free version and wondering if the paid version adds anything other than variable scope power?

I've had the full paid version from the beginning so I'm not too sure what all the differences are. There are other great ballistic apps out there, I just really like the reticle support in Strelok. I sent Igor subtension maps for 5 new reticles and he had the app updated with them in 7 days.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I have been looking at the 550 with a manlicher stock for a long time wanting one so bad I can't stand it. I have heard they were the shiznit but I just haven't pulled the trigger yet. No pun intended. If you run out of ammo give me a shout I have extra I can sell you a few boxes.
Indeed, they are.

I have mentioned this before, to me CZ rifles are hard to beat, especially for what you get with the money you spend. The 550' and the 527's come from the factory with set triggers. Not replacing the trigger is money that is saved right off. Even the Model 453 rimfire rifles CZ made, came with the same trigger set up. I guess in other words, you get a lot for your money, and you can find some CZ rifles with very wood stocks. Myself I own 5 different CZ rifles.

I also have a 550 Safari Magnum, 375H&H that shoots 1moa. The ergonomics are so good that my son, 16 and 130lbs fires it no problem.

I'm going to adjust out the trigger to eliminate the set trigger feature and redo the stock to bring out the wood. Awesome rifle

Back
Top Bottom