• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CZ-75C (Compact)

jonsmith6391

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
Reaction score
Hello all!

The time has come to pick-up a concealable handgun, thus I would like to get a CZ-75 Compact. My local FFL has them for a decent price, but I would prefer used because I neither want to pay tax nor pay retail for it. I would like it to have the original case, 15-round mags that comes with it, etc. If you have one, please send me pictures and a price and I'll see if I'm interested.

Thanks for ya'll's time!

Attachments

• 15z_CZ75Compact_L_91190_01190.png
    15z_CZ75Compact_L_91190_01190.png
    210.2 KB · Views: 16
Normally I hate to recommend this place, because their staff is clueless. But since you're in Kennesaw... try Adventure Outdoors. Found some decent deals on used CZ's up there.

Are you sold on the CZ75? Amazing gun, don't get me wrong, but a tad heavy for the size. Just personal preference.

I have a LNIB CZ P10c for sale, barely broken in, box, docs, mags, etc...

Are you sold on the CZ75? Amazing gun, don't get me wrong, but a tad heavy for the size. Just personal preference.

I have a LNIB CZ P10c for sale, barely broken in, box, docs, mags, etc...

Very tempting, sir, but I am pretty sold on the CZ-75C. I like the SA/DA and the manual safety that can be left on with hammer pulled. It's heavy, I agree, but perfect for concealment. Is yours Dark Earth color? And the only safety is the trigger and firing pin, right?

Back
Top Bottom