• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CZ Dan Wesson 1911's

I think I have decided on the Silverback in 10mm. I couldn't bring myself to go for the Bruin.

cdn.danwessonfirearms.com_ourquality_wp_content_uploads_2016_03c7af92a04c3dfe838ced866a4d52351.png

Can't go wrong with the Silverback! You can also order one directly from DW if you contact them. They could do a full duty treat silver back or add a bobtail or whatever option you'd like to add.

Can't go wrong with the Silverback! You can also order one directly from DW if you contact them. They could do a full duty treat silver back or add a bobtail or whatever option you'd like to add.

I would love to have one with the full duty treatment, but my budget is already stretched, and I am having to sell a couple of handguns that I would rather keep just to make the ends meet.

But thanks for the info. I will consider that next time.

I am in with most of the crowd!
there really is no difference in the quality of Dan Wesson since CZ bought them. they still have the same high quality they did years ago.
They hold that best in class title if you are looking for above the normal everyday 1911 and below the custom 1911.
I have bunch of 1911 including a Dan Wesson, about the only thing that I am really considering in the future is a Guardian in 38 Super as an occasional carry piece.

Dan Wesson make a fine 1911. Love my Bruin. Razor Dobbs is kinda weird but I do enjoy watching him hunt with his Dan Wesson 10mm and he hunts with it A LOT.
4e299761d5953661efcfd9ffd85ca01e.jpg

Back
Top Bottom