• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CZ Dan Wesson 1911's

I saw that. I want that soooo bad.
It's definitely nice. He let me HOLD it, but I wasn't allowed to shoot it. He wouldn't even let me put an EMPTY mag in it!

I told him he needs to get a pair of those white cloth gloves to handle it. LMAO!

I know what he paid for that gun though, so I don't blame him for keeping it in brand new condition.

Im glad I didn't see that I would've bought it lol.
I've got something that'll probably keep you up at night then...

He marked it "gone", but he still has the gun.

I think he just got tired of lowballers PMing and trying to trade for a Hi Point or a Rossi. LMAO!

I'm sure he'd still sell it though.

I've got something that'll probably keep you up at night then...

He marked it "gone", but he still has the gun.

I think he just got tired of lowballers PMing and trying to trade for a Hi Point or a Rossi. LMAO!

I'm sure he'd still sell it though.

I seen he said he would just keep it for now lol. Thinking about shooting him a PM people underestimate the CZ and Dan Wesson 1911s.

Been looking at 1911s lately, particularly DW's in 10mm myself. Have a set of grips, just in case!

dscn1465-jpg.1164547
now you have a good excuse to buy the gun. "honey, I already had a set of grips that needed a pistol to go with."

I just picked up a very early DW Pointman Major-C, #143 to be exact. It is circa 2000-2001. Took it to the range with a few other of my "higher end" pistols, and realllllyyyy hate to admit it, but the DW felt and shot a lot better than the others!
thumbnail_20181123_103200 (2).jpg

Back
Top Bottom