• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CZ Kadet conversion (.22 conversion)...

I have 2. They generally have to be slightly fitted to the firearm. One of mine works and a phantom, shadow and a B, the other works on a 85 and B Police. You can find them used for just north of $300ish. They say a gun smith should do the fitting. With a little wet sand paper and a bit of time I did mine. A few of the guns they just went on and worked out of the gate with no fitting. They generally run great and allow you to practice with the EXACT same grip and trigger you will shoot with. If you run your cz a lot I'd say they are a must have. Extremely accurate and reliable. Everything you'd expect from any CZ. One of mine is custom fitted for a suppressor.

I didn't. Just can't justify the price. :(

yea thats me.
As I reload the box of range ammo (115 plated) cost me about 6.25-6.50 for a box of 50, so I can shoot a lot of 9 MM ammo for 400 bucks before I break even and it would be cheaper to buy the conversion.
plus I have plenty of 22 pistols if I get that urge.
they do seem to have a very good Rep for working well though.

Someone will correct me.
But Comparing some EAA that I had. They are not the same. Dimensions are different.

Yea I don't think you could use a Tanfoglio in a CZ or a CZ in a Tanfoglio.
while the outside appearance of the weapons is similair and they do have similar qualities the innards are a good bit different.
that is comparing MY Steel framed Witness to my steel framed CZ's. never tried it but I don't think it would work?

Back
Top Bottom