• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CZ P-09 Mags

PossumsKitchen

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
13   0
Reaction score
I have a P-09 and absolutely don't know if there is a better pistol on the market for its Duty, Capacity, Accuracy, etc.. for the Price. But what "Grinds my Gears" is the mags are not Compatible with the true 75 series, I'm told? Maybe because of the length of the P-09 @ 19 round standard, but this really hurts the P-07 owners ( I would almost trade my G19 for a P-07 ) if you had the option of the various 75 mag compatibility!! It just seams a Bone Head move for CZ to make the mags Proprietary to the "P" series only.

Not sure of the reason but would think its more to do with the inner dimensions of the mag well, possibly the grip angle.
I don't think mag capacity has anything to do with it as the SP-01 has a 18 round capacity and takes CZ-75 mags, the difference being basically the floor plate.
I don't do Poly CZ's so not overly familiar with them.
have you checked Greg Cote for extra magazines??
he can tell you anything you want to know about CZ mags and likely has them in stock for a good price.

I loves my glocks. Butttt....

The p09 was my first cz handgun. I threw it in the mix after holding one. And once I saw that there is nothing that compares to the capacity on the market, it was over. My glock friends said what you would expect. "Should of got a glock"

Ive shot it, carried it and adjusted to a da system. Its a natural point. Well balanced and has an incredible capacity. And the only complaint I have is the mags. Overpriced and not available in enough places.

Back
Top Bottom