• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CZ P07 gen2

medium187mph

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
215   0
Reaction score
Oh my! I don't know why I've waited so long...

I know it's not the high end CZ's collaboration but boy is it nice. I've been stuck on Glocks, MP's, and a few others but this little gem... dear lord.

The lines are sexy, feels good in the hand, shoots extremely well, carries comfortably, I'm digging the decocker.

I've ran a few mags just before dusk and easily transitioned to the trigger break on both double and single action.

I'm thinking a few CGW parts and it's going to be hanging around for a good while.

No Operator here but was pretty pleased with the first 5 shot group at 10 yards off hand and steady pace shooting. I'm sure after a few more rounds I'll get to a better.

I did however adjust the rear sight as the factory target was showing high right. No issues after adjustment as you can see...

IMG_6240.JPG
IMG_6159.JPG

Lol.... I am on two different list waiting for the P10c's to get here.
I will semi retire the P07 for a little bit to see if the P10c will take it's place.

Wait till you shoot the PCR or Rami. The Rami is the size of a 26 (yes it is) but shoots like a full sized pistol. Very little recoil and UNSURPASSED feel, especially with the 14 rd mag. The PCR is the size of a 19 and just a phenomenal shooter. I've had +40 handguns in the past ~8 yrs and the CZ's have proven to be tops in all 'round ability. Right behind them have been the Springfields, IMO anyway.
I held an upgraded SP-01 at On Target in PTC today. Ohhhhh my goodness.....thankfully it had a $1300 tag on it that kept me from getting in trouble.

Wait till you shoot the PCR or Rami. The Rami is the size of a 26 (yes it is) but shoots like a full sized pistol. Very little recoil and UNSURPASSED feel, especially with the 14 rd mag. The PCR is the size of a 19 and just a phenomenal shooter. I've had +40 handguns in the past ~8 yrs and the CZ's have proven to be tops in all 'round ability. Right behind them have been the Springfields, IMO anyway.
I held an upgraded SP-01 at On Target in PTC today. Ohhhhh my goodness.....thankfully it had a $1300 tag on it that kept me from getting in trouble.
The PCR is approximately the same size as the P07 without the rail and with a metal frame.

Yep!
I handled a SP-01 Target II a few months back (Talk about a Unicorn!) and was really hard to lay it down.
the price tag was as you mention in the high 13 or low 14 number, I don't shoot competition so couldn't justify it but it was without a doubt the nicest DA/SA semi Auto I have handled.
actually it would give my 1911's a run for the money and beat most of them.

Back
Top Bottom