• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CZ P10c or P07?

paliknight

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
2   0
Reaction score
Thinking about a CZ conceal carry. what you guys think and why? Not too familiar with the brand so coming to the experts. been reading reviews though and the company has built a reputation for itself.

CZ's elusive striker fired P10C... haven't had the pleasure of shooting one but I have handled one and it felt pretty good in the hands.

I owned a P07 Gen2 and it was a very nice DA/SA pistol. Super accurate and easy to manipulate even with years carrying a G19.

I guess it depended on you and what your most comfortable shooting; striker (Glock/p320 style) or DA/SA (Sig sort of style)

CZ's elusive striker fired P10C... haven't had the pleasure of shooting one but I have handled one and it felt pretty good in the hands.

I owned a P07 Gen2 and it was a very nice DA/SA pistol. Super accurate and easy to manipulate even with years carrying a G19.

I guess it depended on you and what your most comfortable shooting; striker (Glock/p320 style) or DA/SA (Sig sort of style)
I love the G19 Gen 4 I use in my job. Its such a fantastic conceal carry weapon. I am left handed though so I would have to do some converting. Im not sure if one of the two mentioned CZ's would be even better than the G19. I feel so confident shooting the 19 and it is extremely controllable. Even during rapid fire. I want something like that. Was just wondering if there was anything even better.

He wanted a carry gun. If he wants a large carry gun then the choices he listed are both good. The pcr compact is lower profile and lighter than both but still has a 14 round mag a good trigger and is much more controllable than the rami. Just didn't know if he had considered it. Cz has alot of models to choose from. I am conscious that my favorite is meh to alot of people. My feelings would probably be hurt....if I still had any.

I love the G19 Gen 4 I use in my job. Its such a fantastic conceal carry weapon. I am left handed though so I would have to do some converting. Im not sure if one of the two mentioned CZ's would be even better than the G19. I feel so confident shooting the 19 and it is extremely controllable. Even during rapid fire. I want something like that. Was just wondering if there was anything even better.

Judging by your comments I say stick with what works. The G19 is a good choice.

From the reviews I have read and watched, the P10c is a real Glock killer. The P01 is very reliable, so Glock has nothing over on CZ there. The new striker fired CZ will fit your G19 holsters, is similar in every way but fires more smooth with a much better trigger out of the box. One review said the trigger was better than the PPQ M2 trigger, which is a huge accomplishment. Sounds like to me, CZ has accomplished their goal of getting one up on Glock. Now, let's see them in the stores.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Either one will work but the P10c feels great and seems that the trigger is going to be a winner. My EDC is a Gen2 P07 and I think it's going to be a hard decision once I get a P10c so I can really compare them.

For me if picking between the 2 that was mentioned it would be the P-10.
this poly pistol has about a good of a trigger as any poly that I have handled and a good bit better than most.
Trigger reset for an out of box gun is unbelievable!
has nice ergos as is typical of CZ weapons.
Myself I carry a P-01 as I am a metal gun guy and the alloy makes carry weight easy as well.
plus its a compact.

Back
Top Bottom