• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CZ-P10C? What saith the ODT

8E06FBA7-F408-4760-8BC4-B95C59259F2D.jpeg

Got one! Now to test it ASAP!

I will say first impressions holding
it and dry fire it’s way better than Glock and I’m no stranger to glocks haha

I have and always been a Glock Fan. But The CZ P-10C is a game changer for me. And a G19 killer. I’ve introduced many to this Newish Sleeper. It’s a very flat shooting gun. Very Smooth! Grip,trigger, shoot ability an over all economics. I still like and have Glocks. But I Own 3 P-10C. in 3 different color frames and 1 is a suppressor ready model. Shoot One, I bet, You’ll like it.

I have and always been a Glock Fan. But The CZ P-10C is a game changer for me. And a G19 killer. I’ve introduced many to this Newish Sleeper. It’s a very flat shooting gun. Very Smooth! Grip,trigger, shoot ability an over all economics. I still like and have Glocks. But I Own 3 P-10C. in 3 different color frames and 1 is a suppressor ready model. Shoot One, I bet, You’ll like it.

I’ll be going this afternoon to pew pew it! Look forward to comparing

I have one, it's my favorite CCW I've ever owned. Carried Glock for 10 years, now only own CZ striker fired handguns.

Throw the Theta trigger on there and you're done.

Make sure you get a Czech version, not an American Kansas City version. The Czech is a little better. Also make sure it's the latest Generation as magazines have changed.

Attachments

• Snapchat-1433476341.jpg
    Snapchat-1433476341.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 5
Got the latest model optic ready. Good shooter but not enough wow to pull me from all I have invested in glocks so it’s on the trader again. But I do like it so I may wind up keeping it after all ha ha It has great recoil impulse and control

Back
Top Bottom