• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CZ Scorpion EVO Questions for Owners

Is the trigger upgrade worth it?

They sent me two left-side safeties instead of a right and left pair, so when they fixed it they included the trigger spring kit. Still sitting in it's bag since the trigger seems fine as-is.

But if it's easy to install and makes a noticeable difference, maybe I will give it a try.

I didnt terribly mind the stock trigger, but it's such a cheap fix - and I havent read anything negative about the HBI components that I just went ahead and did it.

After installation (with the flat trigger from them too), its a very different feeling trigger. I'd say very improved. Taking it to the range tomorrow night for a few hundred rds to ensure functionality.

Is the trigger upgrade worth it?

They sent me two left-side safeties instead of a right and left pair, so when they fixed it they included the trigger spring kit. Still sitting in it's bag since the trigger seems fine as-is.

But if it's easy to install and makes a noticeable difference, maybe I will give it a try.

It's a huge improvement! I measured the trigger pull on mine last night, with just the springs and a flat faced trigger, the pull is a consistent 4.6 lbs.

Nice,
I may order the flat trigger and go for it...

Just make sure this short leg of the spring is up against the tigger housing. Mine twisted the first time I put it in and the trigger didn't want to reset completely, if I released the trigger very slowly. The installation video is good, but I put my housing in a soft jaw vice to make it easier to flex the spring, without worrying about holding the housing.

IMG_0155.JPG
IMG_0157.JPG

Back
Top Bottom