• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CZ Trigger work?

Troutbum18

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
34   0
Reaction score
Does anyone know of an inexpensive or easy way to lighten the trigger on a CZ-75 Compact? I picked one up recently and like the feel of the gun and the accuracy, but would love to lighten the trigger up a little bit. Keep in mind I am by no means a professional gunsmith but I am comfortable breaking down my guns. I am on a tight budget, so I don't want to pay a gunsmith right now for any sort of work. Plus it's more fun doing it yourself.

Thanks in advance.

Look at http://cajungunworks.com/ and take a look at their kits. They are relatively simple to install. I would start with a reduced power hammer spring and extended firing pin with reduced power pin spring, and a reduced power trigger spring. This lightens it all up. Polishing the internals make it move like ball bearings on glass, too. Adding one of the hammers cleans up the SA and further reduces the pull effort and break. PM me anytime as well.

^^^^ What squirrel said. I have used CGW mods in my own P-01 compact, and am VERY pleased with the result.

Back
Top Bottom