• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CZ-USA releasing a new reflex suppressed Scorpion model

batoncolle

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
35   0
Reaction score
http://www.guns.com/2017/11/29/cz-usa-suppressed-scorpion/

14544_presscdn_0_64.pagely.netdna_cdn.com_wp_content_uploads_2017_11_ScorpionSupp.png

14544_presscdn_0_64.pagely.netdna_cdn.com_wp_content_uploads_22cd5ddfcf7012059b3776b7b995d12b5.png

Saw this on IG, I like it. I was already looking at getting a scorpion since I've fondled one couple weeks ago. Can't wait to see how that thing sounds. Kinda looks like a UMP to me too. Another plus

That's a pretty cool tool. The one pictured is a 2 stamp gun then...is that correct.

Looking at the picture and reading the article I would say yes. The article is a little confusing. The title says its going to be integrally suppressed but the end of the article makes it seem like the suppressor is going to be sold separately. Kinda doesn't matter because whats in the picture is shorter than 16"

Looking at the picture and reading the article I would say yes. The article is a little confusing. The title says its going to be integrally suppressed but the end of the article makes it seem like the suppressor is going to be sold separately. Kinda doesn't matter because whats in the picture is shorter than 16"

Kinda what I was thinking too. Separate suppressor that reaches out 6" past the muzzle but looks like the custom handguard could be an accessory to use with the can as well. Still schweet tho

Back
Top Bottom