• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Czech German shepherds

SafeCracka

Hen of Fame Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
341   0
Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with Czech German shepherds or German German shepherds…meaning not your average bull**** pet store / Facebook breeder American German shepherds.

I want a dog that’s so bad ass he could walk my 7 year old home from school with 100k cash in her backpack and not have to worry :rofl:

Obviously it’s a joke Emma doesn’t walk to school :boink:

6CD70ADA-9DCD-455E-BF71-3358C7B48E16.jpeg

Imagine a sentient weapon, and then consider if that's the type of responsibility you want to take on (and have time to take on) for 12-15 years. A good friend has a very highly trained (self-protection and detection) Belgian Malinois. The dog is not a pet, it's a weapon. The dog cannot be left at a doggie daycare or with an extended family member if they travel. They can only go where they can take the dog. Do you have hours per day to spend to reinforce training and exercise the dog mentally and physically?

It's a huge lifestyle change and can be very limiting for the dogs owners. Just consider the sacrifice before making such a huge commitment in time, money, and lifestyle change. Best of luck sir.

Imagine a sentient weapon, and then consider if that's the type of responsibility you want to take on (and have time to take on) for 12-15 years. A good friend has a very highly trained (self-protection and detection) Belgian Malinois. The dog is not a pet, it's a weapon. The dog cannot be left at a doggie daycare or with an extended family member if they travel. They can only go where they can take the dog. Do you have hours per day to spend to reinforce training and exercise the dog mentally and physically?

It's a huge lifestyle change and can be very limiting for the dogs owners. Just consider the sacrifice before making such a huge commitment in time, money, and lifestyle change. Best of luck sir.
I do not recommend a Malinois...

Trained em both (Malinois/Shephards) worked em both, the average dog owner probably should stay away from working lines of both breeds unless they know what they are doing, they are usually too much dog for most owners needs.

OP a well trained and controlled version of the dog you described is out there, you should be prepared to spend money and time, and as someone described above, possibly a lifestyle change or two.

The white and black shepherds above look about the right speed, nice dogs.

Anyone have any experience with Czech German shepherds or German German shepherds…meaning not your average bull**** pet store / Facebook breeder American German shepherds.

I want a dog that’s so bad ass he could walk my 7 year old home from school with 100k cash in her backpack and not have to worry :rofl:

Obviously it’s a joke Emma doesn’t walk to school :boink:

View attachment 4620611
ac75a85712d933ea3cfa1dbe52b0ceb0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom