• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

D.O.D. To rename confederate installations

Should have shot more damn yankee Generals so they would have a longer replacement list to pick from.
Good start?

11-02-059.jpg

These military installations no longer represent the military I served in just as the buildings in DC not longer represent the intent of the Constitution. The US military has become a disgrace and hopefully they will remove the names of these honorable men so they no longer have to bear the shame of some of the personnel stationed there. Same goes for inner city schools that bear the names of men that served with honor but are attended by worthless garbage.

My nephew will graduate from high school this month and when he was younger I had encouraged him to consider joining the military. I told him this weekend that military has become a liberal social experiment and as a straight white male his chances of success would be very limited due to the EEO and affirmative action and other BS quotas. I told him to stay out of the military and college and instead go to a technical trade school and learn a real skill such as welding, plumbing, electrician etc because that is where the future is.
Sad but true...^^^

Same goes for inner city schools that bear the names of men that served with honor but are attended by worthless garbage.
Well grade school aint really much of an educational facility as much as its a day care for minors until they become legal adults. learned much more from "real life" then I have from high school cause once you start play real games you start to win real prizes (good and bad) and the the stuff that mattered in high school doesn't matter in real life and all that matters usually revolves around money.

Back
Top Bottom