• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

D.O.D. To rename confederate installations

“You are told, for example, that Mr. Floyd died, that Mr. Floyd died because his heart was too big. You heard that testimony,” Blackwell said as he prepared to rest his rebuttal during the trial on Monday afternoon.

“And now having seen all the evidence and having heard on the evidence, you know the truth, and the truth of the matter is that the reason George Floyd is dead is because Mr. Chauvin's heart was too small,” the prosecuting attorney said.

as if we all needed another reason to hate the DOD

eisenhower warned us of the military industrial complex and placing the DOD as management was a stupid idea

The trouble is that those who care are getting too old to be bothered with the latest 13% BS. Maybe they should just name them after the companies where all the money is spent.

Fort General Dynamics
Fort Raytheon
Fort Lockheed Martin
Fort Northrop Grumman
etc.
this

and politicians should dress like nascar drivers

I dont wanna change anything, I just like giving confederates a hard time. Cheer up, I'm not voting for gun laws, legal fentanyl, or salt on the roads, I came here because I like the laws here. You guys do get pretty fired up when unarmed black folks get killed though. Might wanna work on that
Crazy to know that cops are 1700% more likely to be shot and killed by AA than unarmed black folks are to be shot by cops.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom