• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dad killed by coronavirus after dismissing ‘bulls***’ lockdown as a ‘political ploy’

Barbwire

Default rank 5000+ posts
An Old Has Been
16   0
Reaction score
I wonder if he changed his opinion about the virus?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"A DAD who reportedly said the coronavirus was a political ploy, and called his state's lockdown "bulls***" has died of COVID-19.

John W. McDaniel, from Marion County in Ohio, was diagnosed with the virus in late March, and died in hospital on April 15."

For complete article
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11441636/john-mcdaniel-killed-coronavirus-dismissing-political-ploy/

I doubt it. From what I know (very little) regarding his opinion. I am willing to bet he would say life is to be lived and not in fear. None of us get out of this alive, no one lives forever.
I did not see anything in the article to indicate where he might have contracted Covid. I am still working 6 days a week in retail so I understand why he would say the shutdown is stupid. How many people who have died from this virus were not locked inside their home? The lock down will not stop this virus, at best it will slow the rate of infection and the numbers are still a swag. We will spend the rest of our lives playing arm chair quarterback second guessing the response and bragging we would have done it better. Thankfully I am not in a position to make the call.
It is what it is.

Back
Top Bottom