• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Daddy gots AC

barn28.jpg
barn2.jpg

Getting the shop set up. Nothing in it's final place yet except the lift. Deciding on interior siding and considering one of the mini-split
AC/heat pump setups

I bet you can't wait to get out there and play, I would be holding my breath. A/C ? Just heaven !!!

Congrats...us old farts have different needs with our toys. Lol

Yeah. I knew I would be getting 4WD and a loader, then started checking out Cab tractors. In this HP range seems even the generic brands were close to the JD price. Not saying JD is any better but they do hold their resale value better. There aren't a lot of low limbs like my old place had so the cab should work great without getting damaged. Yes looking forward the AC and especially the loader

barn21.jpg
barn31.jpg
Thanks Shortcut! First time I've had space time and a few bucks to set it up just like I want it. Everything will be on casters so it can be moved. I'll have water and tons of electrical power (over 40 outlets). All LED lighting inside and out. I'm building a mezzanine above the workbench area to keep attic stuff and extra car parts. I have three areas for automotive, reloading and woodworking. That should keep me busy when I retire. The new tractor will help me set up my short and long range shooting ranges.

Back
Top Bottom