• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Daddy gots AC

Yeah. I knew I would be getting 4WD and a loader, then started checking out Cab tractors. In this HP range seems even the generic brands were close to the JD price. Not saying JD is any better but they do hold their resale value better. There aren't a lot of low limbs like my old place had so the cab should work great without getting damaged. Yes looking forward the AC and especially the loader

Not to mention that fluffy seat !! Lol

Nice tractor ! Oh, nice barn too!

Nice tractor. Mine is topless and hot all
summer. Happy trails catfish use to be the place in Roanoake, but it's been awhile since I have been there on a date with a college girl (17 years).

We can tell you laid out a plan for the set up of your shop, it looks like a AAAA+ shop...

Thanks. I do have "basic" plans but everything moves and final placement to be determined. Already changed my mind on air compressor placement and parking for vehicles also not finalized. This is why I like everything on casters.

Nice tractor. Mine is topless and hot all
summer. Happy trails catfish use to be the place in Roanoake, but it's been awhile since I have been there on a date with a college girl (17 years).
Thanks, this tractor is awesome. will take a little getting used to though. Haven't seen any catfish places but I'll be on the lookout

Thanks, this tractor is awesome. will take a little getting used to though. Haven't seen any catfish places but I'll be on the lookout

It was close to the propane place. I always knew that I had a winner (adventurous) if she would try the fried frog legs! I am thru there a couple times a year, and still like the area. Pawn Express in LaGrange is a good nearby gun source. You picked a great place to retire to.

Back
Top Bottom