• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Daily Gripe....

41mag

Wolf Icon Supporter
Shake, rattle & roll !
121   0
Reaction score
I have a couple for your entertainment.

1) Don’t ya hate it when you click on an ad and there is a great looking piece, has all the options and accessories that make it cool and a good mall ninja warriors’ wet dream.....look at the price and it is good/within range of what you think is right and what you could afford, location is ‘MEH’ but you could work it out. Read the ad and all of it comes out : the sights arent included, the bbl isnt included, only two of the twenty magazines showing is included, cant have the cheap azz case that is shown, batteries arent included, none of the 1000 rounds of ammo it is stacked up against is included....but yet, “It can all be had for an additional price”
THIS CHAPS MUH AZZ !!

2) Don’t ya hate it when .....you get to the age where your memory is shorter than your pecker??
What the flock were we talking about??
Dammitt man, i know i had at least two things to gripe about !! Oh well.....be back later. :p

You forgot to mention them with the photo from manufacturer, and it looks just like this one! Lol!
Or the potato phone pic. Love the out of focus 1.2 megapixel photos of the entire rifle, the doorway, the parent's wall art, dirty clothes basket, et. al., in the 'scene.' Really motivates me to buy.

You forgot to mention them with the photo from manufacturer, and it looks just like this one! Lol!

Or the potato phone pic. Love the out of focus 1.2 megapixel photos of the entire rifle, the doorway, the parent's wall art, dirty clothes basket, et. al., in the 'scene.' Really motivates me to buy.

YES !! Absolutely this.....
Now I remember #2 ......

The want of a ‘peek’ at your license and GWL . Everyone wants to be a ffl but dosent want to admit to it by asking for a BOS....so just let me look at your crap. HELL NO !! I will pass to the next ad.
Y’all know the beetchin that goes along with this. Just have the balls to ask for a damned BOS you pansy ass SOB .....or take it to a real FFL or polize station for a transfer. I won’t buy your stuff either way.
I don’t have a CWL and won’t until I die. I have had them in the past but lately my views have changed and i refuse to pay a civil rights tax and ask my GOVERNMENT for permission any longer.
MY CHOICE :pop2:

I have a couple for your entertainment.

1) Don’t ya hate it when you click on an ad and there is a great looking piece, has all the options and accessories that make it cool and a good mall ninja warriors’ wet dream.....look at the price and it is good/within range of what you think is right and what you could afford, location is ‘MEH’ but you could work it out. Read the ad and all of it comes out : the sights arent included, the bbl isnt included, only two of the twenty magazines showing is included, cant have the cheap azz case that is shown, batteries arent included, none of the 1000 rounds of ammo it is stacked up against is included....but yet, “It can all be had for an additional price”
THIS CHAPS MUH AZZ !!

2) Don’t ya hate it when .....you get to the age where your memory is shorter than your pecker??
What the flock were we talking about??
Dammitt man, i know i had at least two things to gripe about !! Oh well.....be back later. :p

Now I remember #2 ......

The want of a ‘peek’ at your license and GWL . Everyone wants to be a ffl but dosent want to admit to it by asking for a BOS....so just let me look at your crap. HELL NO !! I will pass to the next ad.
Y’all know the beetchin that goes along with this. Just have the balls to ask for a damned BOS you pansy ass SOB .....or take it to a real FFL or polize station for a transfer. I won’t buy your stuff either way.
I don’t have a CWL and won’t until I die. I have had them in the past but lately my views have changed and i refuse to pay a civil rights tax and ask my GOVERNMENT for permission any longer.

This much hostility is a symptom of sexual frustration. Get laid before you hurt someone.

Now I remember #2 ......

they have to protect themselves with a "basic bill of sail" that basically does nothing but confirm who they sold the weapon to...

Back
Top Bottom