• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Daily Gripe....

YES !! Absolutely this.....
Now I remember #2 ......

The want of a ‘peek’ at your license and GWL . Everyone wants to be a ffl but doesn't want to admit to it by asking for a BOS....so just let me look at your crap. HELL NO !! I will pass to the next ad.
Y’all know the beetchin that goes along with this. Just have the balls to ask for a damned BOS you pansy ass SOB .....or take it to a real FFL or polize station for a transfer. I won’t buy your stuff either way.
I don’t have a CWL and won’t until I die. I have had them in the past but lately my views have changed and i refuse to pay a civil rights tax and ask my GOVERNMENT for permission any longer.
MY CHOICE :pop2:
Boom..buncha wanta be ffl people...buy your damn license then then they can see my credentials

Here's a question...in ads that wanta see you weapons permit, would it be considered being rude to another member by asking them if they have ffl?

I don’t think it would. If it is, then it should be considered rude to ask another member if they have a CCW. Turn about fair play if you ask me. :becky:

I don’t think it would. If it is, then it should be considered rude to ask another member if they have a CCW. Turn about fair play if you ask me. :becky:

If you want to see the Junior G-men go all outlaw, ask him if he minds if you stop by the local PD to run the serial number to see if it's stolen. He gets mighty "affended"

Back
Top Bottom