• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Damn, almost 47 and I'm crying like a baby over here

This thread dragged up a memory. About 4 years ago I was walking across the bedroom and snagged my nail on the left little toe on my bedframe, completely tearing it off. How in Hell can such a small injury hurt so much? I just put a band-aid on it with some neosporin and it regrew okay.

LOL, buddy of mine in McDonough was lifting a Big Dawg Tumbler large drum with about a 1,000 .308 cases, 20 lbs of steel pins and 2.3 gallons of water and it slipped falling onto his gout inflamed big toe. I'm sure I heard him cussing all the way down here in Macon.
Damn I bet! Gout is no joke.

You just need to upgrade to TY components and that doesn't happen.
32609d8b1301787013f6d283dad24444.jpg

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk
Makes the rest of our complaints null...

You just need to upgrade to TY components and that doesn't happen.
32609d8b1301787013f6d283dad24444.jpg

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

Reminds me of sitting in an airport out West (can't remember where) waiting to come back to ATL and my phone rings. It's an old girlfriend complaining and pissing and moaning about some imaginary ailments. While she's pissing and moaning I noticed a delightful young woman with a cheery disposition come down the concourse and sit next to an older lady whom she engages in conversation. She gets up and approaches the gate agent and I noted she has a slight gait or odd way of walking. Big smiles, happy to be alive disposition, etc. You've met people like this. After she sat down again I noticed she had two artificial legs. Two. And she was walking and happy. I hung up on my friend.

Back
Top Bottom