• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Damn, almost 47 and I'm crying like a baby over here

IMG_20170516_060751.jpg
After you get a hole in the nail, use this to squeeze out the blood.

View attachment 1174636 After you get a hole in the nail, use this to squeeze out the blood.
I got a hole in it soon after it happened. Still leaking over here after 14 hours... and still throbbing.
I wonder if I can rent that squeezer. Thats a bit pricey just to squeeze out some blood.

Reminds me of sitting in an airport out West (can't remember where) waiting to come back to ATL and my phone rings. It's an old girlfriend complaining and pissing and moaning about some imaginary ailments. While she's pissing and moaning I noticed a delightful young woman with a cheery disposition come down the concourse and sit next to an older lady whom she engages in conversation. She gets up and approaches the gate agent and I noted she has a slight gait or odd way of walking. Big smiles, happy to be alive disposition, etc. You've met people like this. After she sat down again I noticed she had two artificial legs. Two. And she was walking and happy. I hung up on my friend.

My mind set from the moment they woke me was, crawl in a bottle and live a miserable life or joke and move on. I took the latter. Besides the perks are awesome, dog goes everywhere with me and you get great parking spots.

Back
Top Bottom