• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Damn, an evil black varmit rifle!!

Lineman73

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
0   0
Reaction score
I decided that I needed to get a new rifle. I found a niche that was not filled in my gun safe. There are WAY TOO MANY COYOTES where I hunt. So..........

I located a really slick Savage Model 110 in .22-250 that was is really good condition and priced right. I jumped on it. Wouldn't you know, it has a black synthetic stock and a matte black finish. It's another evil black rifle. Coyotes would probably consider it an assault rifle. Wonder if Diane Swinestein would think that way, too? :confused: Her's is the top picture below!! :p

I mounted an old 3-9 x 32 Leupold VXII on it, in a set of Weaver bases and rings and bore sighted it. I will head to the range next weekend to fine tune the scope. Then Wiley Coyote better get the hell out of Dodge, cause I'm coming for him. The rifle will be joined by my electronic preditor call and my quiver critter. I feel evil is about to decend on Wiley and friends; 50 grains at a time, traveling at 4000 fps!! That will probably leave a mark!! :target::eyebrows::painkiller::brick:

There are those who will say that without pigs; it didn't happen:

Well, here they are:

pig2.jpgPIG.JPGpig3.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom