• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

DAMN IT! I didn't see the ****ing W.I.C. book!

I live in the Lawrenceville poop epicenter. I have Publix, 2 Krogers, Aldi, and Lidl within 3 miles from my house, all are trashed by the customers. If I drive 6 miles to Kroger, 8 miles to Aldi the stores are nice, clean, and organized with a better selection of goods. I haven't been in Wally World in several years.
pretty messed up. the Kroger at the corner is a murder Kroger for sure. I drive down to the one in Grayson.

What?

No one else starts down the beer aisle? Grab a sixer and get at it. Pay for 'em when you finally hit the register.

Much disappoint with ODT>

y'all for got to mention the lard asses riding around on store provided scooters in Wally World......with their nasty assed dog in the shopping cart to boot.

y'all for got to mention the lard asses riding around on store provided scooters in Wally World......with their nasty assed dog in the shopping cart to boot.
I've never seen a dog in Walmart that was in any way nastier than 94.875% of the customers in the store.

I've never seen a dog in Walmart that was in any way nastier than 94.875% of the customers in the store.

we have a whitetrasuffalo that wheels her butt around Walmart with 2 or 3 of her kinfolk. I can smell this woman from 3 or 4 aisles over, and the moment I do, I abandon the trip and leave. I got stuck on an aisle with her one time and swear to god I almost threw up right there. It Burns my nose, makes my eyes water, it's absolutely putrid. I imagine those with her either smell just as bad or are completely numb to it.

I don't understand how someone can be so disgusting and be totally ok with going out in public.

There have been a few times when I caught a whiff of her as I walked through the front door and I just turn around and go back to the truck. My wife didn't trust my nose once...once. Now she doesn't even question it.

I would rather eat dog **** with chopsticks than sit next to her for any length of time.

Yeah, but a nasty assed dog owner also means a nasty assed dog. Don’t get me wrong, I am a animal lover and own pets, but animals don’t have a place in public where food is sold or consumed (unless it’s in the menu of course). Just because you think your mutt is cute doesn’t mean everyone else should be subjected to it.

we have a whitetrasuffalo that wheels her butt around Walmart with 2 or 3 of her kinfolk. I can smell this woman from 3 or 4 aisles over, and the moment I do, I abandon the trip and leave. I got stuck on an aisle with her one time and swear to god I almost threw up right there. It Burns my nose, makes my eyes water, it's absolutely putrid. I imagine those with her either smell just as bad or are completely numb to it.

I don't understand how someone can be so disgusting and be totally ok with going out in public.

There have been a few times when I caught a whiff of her as I walked through the front door and I just turn around and go back to the truck. My wife didn't trust my nose once...once. Now she doesn't even question it.

I would rather eat dog **** with chopsticks than sit next to her for any length of time.
Your post reminds me of a time when I was stuck behind a man in line at the bank. His B.O. seemed to be a combination of stale Kosher pickle juice and urine that's been allowed to sit in the sun condensing for a few weeks. I get nauseous just thinking about it.

Back
Top Bottom