• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

DAMN IT! I didn't see the ****ing W.I.C. book!

WIC equal women, infants and children and was designed to provide basic nourishment only, milk, cheese. formula, juice. cereal etc. no snacks or other freebees. the government in its wisdom requires a "check" to be filled out for each allotted purchase. In years past it could be for multiple cans of formula but recently when stuck in line at Wal-Mart I realized that the now require a check for each can of formula. So what used to be a slow procedure that was a pain in a@@ is now multiple pains in the a@@.

WIC equal women, infants and children and was designed to provide basic nourishment only, milk, cheese. formula, juice. cereal etc. no snacks or other freebees. the government in its wisdom requires a "check" to be filled out for each allotted purchase. In years past it could be for multiple cans of formula but recently when stuck in line at Wal-Mart I realized that the now require a check for each can of formula. So what used to be a slow procedure that was a pain in a@@ is now multiple pains in the a@@.
A separate, individual transaction which seems (based upon observing the checkout drone) to require an authorization code to be written on each voucher for EACH box of cereal, gallon of milk or package of skrawburries. I nearly asked the folks in front of me if I could just add their shyte to my order and let me pay for it so I could GTFO of there within the same day.

Don't you just love waiting on WIC dummies that always have the wrong **** and have to start over? That **** drives me crazy. It's worse than an old lady who KNEW she was gonna write a damn check but waited until it was all ring up and bagged and THEN went digging around in the purse to find the checkbook.

Don't you just love waiting on WIC dummies that always have the wrong **** and have to start over? That **** drives me crazy. It's worse than an old lady who KNEW she was gonna write a damn check but waited until it was all ring up and bagged and THEN went digging around in the purse to find the checkbook.
Again....

Back
Top Bottom