• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dana Safety Supply's Change of Policy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will shop there despite this. I'm not much into ARs and they have the best customer service around. I don't really care why they aren't selling ARs to the public, it's hard to find a good gun shop with good people in it.

Hey buddy, I guess you know who your REAL friends / customers are.

You are a sell out then. This is exactly what Ruger did, exactly what Colt did. Just because you don't want something doesn't make it right. What if they said they were no longer going to sell revolvers ? Or any gun that accepted a removable magazine?

I will shop there despite this. I'm not much into ARs and they have the best customer service around. I don't really care why they aren't selling ARs to the public, it's hard to find a good gun shop with good people in it.

Hey buddy, I guess you know who your REAL friends / customers are.

I guess your real friends should let you poop on them.

You are welcome to spend your money with a douche bag company if you wish.

You are a sell out then. This is exactly what Ruger did, exactly what Colt did. Just because you don't want something doesn't make it right. What if they said they were no longer going to sell revolvers ? Or any gun that accepted a removable magazine?

this is what a lot of the problem is in this country.........."It doesn't affect me so i don't care" mentality

It doesn't affect me so I don't care

- - - Updated - - -

I mean...uhh....yeah. :wacko::laugh:

The company is a douche bag for not selling but the asshats that were reaming your ass on here were welcome,its supply and demand,blah,blah,blah BS.I just don't get it I reckon

The company is a douche bag for not selling but the asshats that were reaming your ass on here were welcome,its supply and demand,blah,blah,blah BS.I just don't get it I reckon

Free market works for buyers and sellers. Treat your customer base like ****, don't be surprised if they abandon you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom