• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dana Safety Supply's Change of Policy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will shop there despite this. I'm not much into ARs and they have the best customer service around. I don't really care why they aren't selling ARs to the public, it's hard to find a good gun shop with good people in it.

Hey buddy, I guess you know who your REAL friends / customers are.

Me Me Me. Geez!

What don't you "get" specifically?

The little man got plutoed by corporate.DSS is trying to survive,this is the tip of the iceberg.Its gonna be widespread.When gas goes up to 4+ do we quit buying it?Naw we just ***** about it and go on.I think they got ****ed by their own folks and sure it bit em in the ass,but wait and see where it goes.

Who specifically does Wal-Mart corporate treat like poop?

What the **** with specifically on everything? Its in the news all the time.I guess shopping at Walmart is always warm and fuzzy? Gun shops will be a thing in the past we talk about if they don't get support.Ain't got an AR should, of bought one before SHTF.

What the **** with specifically on everything? Its in the news all the time.I guess shopping at Walmart is always warm and fuzzy? Gun shops will be a thing in the past we talk about if they don't get support.Ain't got an AR should, of bought one before SHTF.

So what has Walmart done to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom