• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dana Safety Supply's Change of Policy

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the **** with specifically on everything? Its in the news all the time.I guess shopping at Walmart is always warm and fuzzy? Gun shops will be a thing in the past we talk about if they don't get support.Ain't got an AR should, of bought one before SHTF.

What's up with "specifically"? You are making rambling non sensical posts with vague generalizations.

I'll never shop there, along with dicks, academy and many others. That's why I love the odt. I don't have to. I know my odt brothers won't sell out and give in like many of these traitors have. **** them. **** um all. The odt is my home.

Hmmn, Might have been more effective to just say "Hey guys, ARs are so hard to find that we just can't get any, sorry"
And leave it at that...

So what has Walmart done to you?
They appear to be China's biggest customer,but yes I go there on occasion.Do I buy guns there? Why? they only sell at specific locations none around me.But if I was to play tennis or maybe golf they can help.Use to be you could get ammo at any mom and pop store in the country,that changed,lots of things gonna change.I don't know specifically what but some things are a changin in the gun world.

Unfortunately, on December 26, 2012, Dana Safety Supply was informed by their parent Corporation, Scott McRae that they are no longer, from this day forward, able to sell AR rifles to non-Law Enforcement Personnel. This was a tough decision to make, as it came with much resistance from the General Managers, Retail Managers and Retail Staff.

This was a decision that was not optional to the General Managers, Retail Managers and Retail Staff.

Dana Safety Supply will still be stocking other forms of firearms, bolt action and lever action rifles, pistols and revolvers for retail sales.

Dana Safety Supply is still open to the public; however, we just have another product line, similar to our body armor we carry, that is going to require credentials.

As far AR rifles that are preordered, if you have called and paid for these, we will still honor these commitments. Your lowers and rifles are still yours and we will make sure they get into your hands.

Very unfortunate. I will not be able to spend my money here henceforth. Good luck...

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2012/12/robert-farago/first-they-came-for-the-ars/

First they came for the ARs
and I didn’t speak out because I had other guns.

Then they came for the high capacity magazines,
and I didn’t speak out because I wanted to keep my guns.

Then they came for all semi-automatics,
and I didn’t speak out because I had a revolver.

Then they came for my revolver,
and I couldn’t speak out because I’d lost my ability to speak.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2012/12/robert-farago/first-they-came-for-the-ars/

First they came for the ARs
and I didn’t speak out because I had other guns.

Then they came for the high capacity magazines,
and I didn’t speak out because I wanted to keep my guns.

Then they came for all semi-automatics,
and I didn’t speak out because I had a revolver.

Then they came for my revolver,
and I couldn’t speak out because I’d lost my ability to speak.

That is not even my concern with DSS. My angst arrises from the company deciding citizens who hold these jobs are more deserving to spend money in their store than others.

I refuse to justify my worthiness beyond basic legal qualifications to spend my money with any corporation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom