• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dana Safety Supply's Change of Policy

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is not even my concern with DSS. My angst arrises from the company deciding citizens who hold these jobs are more deserving to spend money in their store than others.

I refuse to justify my worthiness beyond basic legal qualifications to spend my money with any corporation.

Amen brotha

That is not even my concern with DSS. My angst arrises from the company deciding citizens who hold these jobs are more deserving to spend money in their store than others.

I refuse to justify my worthiness beyond basic legal qualifications to spend my money with any corporation.

While I don't like their descision I have a feeling they would have stopped selling ARs all together if it wouldn't have hurt their LE buisness. But they are owned by a group that owns mostly car dealerships. They don't care about the second amendment.

Bolt actions won't be called assault rifles. They are sniper rifles that can shoot down a plane from 12 miles away.

I've been there a few times but I will not be going back. I hate it for the employees but if I was them I would find a new place of employment. I'll be sure to pass this info on as I know a lot of people and many LEOs in the area that will also refuse to shop there now because of this.

Dissapointed.
Bought a rifle stock from you guys in the past. It is unfortunate for your managers/general employees.. but I will definitely never give DSS my money again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom