• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dana Safety Supply's Change of Policy

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can always leave a review of the companies that the parent company owns on google reviews. Car dealerships care what is on the internet as far as reviews go, because anytime someone Google's a dealership, the reviews are one of the first things to pop up.

I agree, great place, range and one of the most knowledgeable friendly staffs you will find in GA.
Not to get too far off topic but,
GA Firing Line is great with the new ownership. Bought a couple things from them. I would buy from them but I don't believe they do GSSF blue labels.

You can always leave a review of the companies that the parent company owns on google reviews. Car dealerships care what is on the internet as far as reviews go, because anytime someone Google's a dealership, the reviews are one of the first things to pop up.
what other companies does the parent company own?

From a member of another forum (jbabbler of GPO - sorry don't know how to properly reference forum quotes):

The parent company also owns:

Duval Honda
Duval Ford
Duval Acura
Duval Mazda at the Avenues
Mercedes-Benz of Gainesville
Subaru of Gainesville
Tampa Honda Land
Countryside Ford of Clearwater
Countryside Mazda of Clearwater
U.S. Auto Credit
Scott-McRae Advertising
Cause to Communicate
Commercial Landscape Solutions
Dana Safety Supply

It's a non issue at the moment. Since it will be 9-10 months before anyone has new ARs. If ever since they will most likely be banned.

I'd bet that DSS is owned by a cop or ex cop and uses his connections to sell to several depts. in which case he is just pleasing his main customers

I've seen the same issue. I went In a place a while back and they refused to sell me an ASP baton since I wasn't a cop. They would sell me a gun though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom