• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dana Safety Supply's Change of Policy

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I'm very disappointed in this decision, I am not altogether sure if I feel they deserve banishment from me. Everyone else here, all grown and woman are free to say what they want. That's a freedom we have.

Just be aware of this. DSS opened this thread and have chosen NOT to close it. I've spoken to Mike and as you that know him can imagine , this isn't easy to read.

Maybe when we open gun stores, we can sell whatever is legal to whomever we legally can.

They took my name off the sign, so I don't have a say so.

Troubling times for sure.

From a member of another forum (jbabbler of GPO - sorry don't know how to properly reference forum quotes):

The parent company also owns:

Duval Honda
Duval Ford
Duval Acura
Duval Mazda at the Avenues
Mercedes-Benz of Gainesville
Subaru of Gainesville
Tampa Honda Land
Countryside Ford of Clearwater
Countryside Mazda of Clearwater
U.S. Auto Credit
Scott-McRae Advertising
Cause to Communicate
Commercial Landscape Solutions
Dana Safety Supply

So they're mostly a car dealer. Do they sell cars that go more than 70 mph to non-LEOs?

While I'm very disappointed in this decision, I am not altogether sure if I feel they deserve banishment from me. Everyone else here, all grown and woman are free to say what they want. That's a freedom we have.

Just be aware of this. DSS opened this thread and have chosen NOT to close it. I've spoken to Mike and as you that know him can imagine , this isn't easy to read.

Maybe when we open gun stores, we can sell whatever is legal to whomever we legally can.

They took my name off the sign, so I don't have a say so.

Troubling times for sure.

Before you put him on too high a pedestal, you have to read the first thread on this subject. DSS was browbeaten into addressing this subject after first ignoring calls from several members on here.

They did not come out the week before or even the day of with a statement on the new policy. They instead took a "poop they are talking about us" stance and are now trying manage the situation.

Let's also remember they are not getting out of the ARs for personal use market. These weapons they are selling to military, LE, firefighters, and EMTs over the counter are not duty weapons. These ARs are intended for the same use as anyone else reading this.

It's about time, someone is standing up for something in this state.... They won't be getting any more business form me or anyone I know for sure.....That's what happen's when you get liptards in the mix...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom