• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dana Safety Will not sell semi automatic rifles to civilians

Status
Not open for further replies.
would i be willing to lose my job to fight for a, in your words "petty", constitutional right? yes
try and get common sense back into the parent company? yes, but that would most likely lead to the above Q&A

I'm pretty sure the constitution doesn't say "Right to buy arms at Dana Safety Supply "

would i be willing to lose my job to fight for a, in your words "petty", constitutional right? yes
try and get common sense back into the parent company? yes, but that would most likely lead to the above Q&A

But they are not violating a constitutional right. It guarantees the right to bear arms just like it grants the rights for people to say what they want and stores to sell what they want. By insinuating they should choose not to follow this policy you are saying they should go against the companies constitutional right to make their own decision to sell what they want. It my job infringed on my right to carry outside of their property then yes I would quit but I have no problem following rules when on their time and property.

Here's the deal...it may not be Mikes fault, but it's his problem, isn't it? It sucks...I hate it for him...but yeah, the policies of the company he works for are putting his job at risk. Again...not his fault, but his problem.

So where does that put us? Do we spend money at a business where our dollars eventually make their way to a corporation which is so obviously against our own interests? Or do we cut the financial throat of a decent guy who is getting screwed through no fault of his own? Tough call...but ultimately, I have to say sorry Mike...I can't spent money against my own interests, even though you're a good guy.

This sums it up for me. Mike and other staff are good folks, but wont contribute another dime to this company.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom