• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dang it's hot!

Greenville , SC is so nice in the mornings and evenings. I should try to move back here. Macon sucks when it's hot.

San Francisco was the best weather (for peoples of Northern European descent) of any place I've lived. I liked Chicago (love winter) but Cincinnati was too hot in the summer.

"At age 28 I wound up living in Chicago, home office of snow. Everywhere you look you see these gray, foreboding piles of snow, which is why the only people who still live in Chicago are the ones who haven't figured out how to get away yet." ~ Lewis Grizzard
Saw a plow coming down Clinton St and a woman was walking and yacking on her cell phone in the same direction. Never heard or saw it until it turned 300lbs of black slush all over her mink coat, LOL!

It's in the 80s with low humidity and a breeze up here (East TN) and the wife and kids are pissing and moaning about the heat. I told them "you must have forgotten how hellishly hot Perry and Houston county are". Just told them that last night. Perry was hot when you woke up and hotter when you went to bed. No freaking thanks!!! And here when it rains, it actually cools things off. Perry turned into a sauna after it rained.

Back
Top Bottom