• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dang it's hot!

Greenville , SC is so nice in the mornings and evenings. I should try to move back here. Macon sucks when it's hot.

San Francisco was the best weather (for peoples of Northern European descent) of any place I've lived. I liked Chicago (love winter) but Cincinnati was too hot in the summer.
Damn, brother. Have you ever lived anywhere that wasn't a S Hole?

Lived in SoCal for years before Y2K, arguably one of the "best weather in the world." --- along the coast!
However, everything else sucked major ^%$^#$^@#%#@%#$%^!!!
The liberals and "folks south of the border" ruined everything. Cost of living was thru the roof!
Guns, NOPE! Almost impossible to have them in your home. And IMPOSSIBLE to have on your person OR vehicle. Felony. Carry permit?? NEGATIVE. Out of a state of 40 million people. Yes 40,000,000 there are 70,000 concealed carry permits. That's less than 0.002% of the population. Unless you're a Judge, cop, retired cop, warden, etc., you will NOT get one ---period!!!! and crime is through the ROOF!!!!! I never felt safe!

Back to the weather. I remember summers rarely going above 80 degrees. Winters would be 65-75 for a high and about 45-55 for a low. Tomatoes could grow in December, had a tomato plant, bell pepper plant, etc., that live for a couple of years. Go to the beach in July and actually have a bonfire at night because it was "chilly".
AC? Yup, most houses did NOT have AC.

ar131126262017597.jpg

Reactions: GFB
Back
Top Bottom