• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dang...one of my ODT meeting/trading spots just became a NOGO! Auburn, GA.

Dixie gun and pawn had a shootout back in December and I was in there a couple days later. I still go there frequently. I bought a gun there last month.

Tragedy happens everywhere. There are places in bad neighborhoods where I will not go, nor would I want to because common sense tells me not to, but I don't allow the scums of the earth stop me from going where I want to go.

It is a small community. I don't want to be trading something in the parking lot for the time being, and a patron or two catch a glimpse of me racking a slide or something and then everyone calls 911. Don't want to spend the next 60 minutes explaining anything to anyone. The locals will be skittish on what they see now.

Go there to shop no problem...to trade with ODT members, not now.

I clearly know it is within my rights, but so is talking on the cell phone while driving. However, I don't do it blatantly out in the open when sitting at a red light next to a LEO. Just common sense, or at least to me it is.

Why would you no longer frequent this establishment? It was a tragic, but random event, and the man is in jail.

Back
Top Bottom