• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Daniel Defense M4A1 SOCOM fsb cutout upper $674 free shipping

:doh: If I do that, my wife will be :mad:, I'll be :blue:, and I won't be able to afford to :hungry:, and I'll have to :listening_headphone so I don't have to keep hearing her *****ing...

That being said, I'm still thinking about it :shocked:

After 41+ years of marriage, my wife never asks, although she sometimes complains about all of the stashed boxes. I guess she figures that my hobby is actually an investment, plus it keeps me out of the bars and "lounges"... most of the time.

After 41+ years of marriage, my wife never asks, although she sometimes complains about all of the stashed boxes. I guess she figures that my hobby is actually an investment, plus it keeps me out of the bars and "lounges"... most of the time.

I've only got 21 years of marriage under my belt...amongst 3 women...my current one still asks questions, but we've only been married for 9 years. I need to step up my training! LOL

In all honesty, she's a good one. She may make a comment or ask a question here and there but she doesn't usually give me any grief. I was just really joking around with the comment above. We both trust each other to be responsible and make the right decisions, with a little give and take here and there.

I really want to be irresponsible and get one of these uppers though! My problem is, I have about 3 other *wants* to go along with this one. Grrr.
Just do it. You know you're going to anyway. It's $650, just don't buy any dumb stuff between now and next check. Easy.

Back
Top Bottom