• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Daniel Defense Torture test.

Actually muzzle covers are used very frequently. They're simple plastic jobs that shoot off after the first round.

www.amherst_depot.com_DSCN1314.JPG

Yes, but when your in the middle of a firefight, after that first round has been shot, and you hit the sand/dirt/mud/drink then what?

Not wanting to argue, just restating my point. I have no doubt that that system is reliable, just would have been nice to see it like the test I have seen for the HK-416 and other platforms.

Yes, but when your in the middle of a firefight, after that first round has been shot, and you hit the sand/dirt/mud/drink then what?

Not wanting to argue, just restating my point. I have no doubt that that system is reliable, just would have been nice to see it like the test I have seen for the HK-416 and other platforms.

A clogged barrel will be a clogged barrel regardless of the manufacture. The pressure built up will cause damage. You have to clear a bore obstruction to prevent a catastrophic failure. By clearing it, you would also be inadvertantly clearing other areas of the gun.. which kinda makes it moot.

Back
Top Bottom