• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

*DATE CHANGE Combat Carbine & Lowlight Tactics, Sept 29, Jefferson GA

cmshoot

Marines Icon
Staff member
194   0
Reaction score
Precision Applications, LLC will be holding a Combat Carbine & Lowlight Tactics in Jefferson GA on Saturday, September 29 2018.

1029 Creek Nation Rd
Jefferson GA 30549

The class will start at 1200hrs and run until approximately 2100hrs, with a 1 hour break for dinner.

Warmups will include some quick diagnoses of any problems you may have with your fundamentals. After warmups we will move straight into the meat of the course.

Topics covered will include, but may not be limited to:
Ready positions
Reloads (Emergency, Tactical, and Magazine Exchange)
Malfunction clearances
Engagements to the rear
Shooting while moving
Use of cover (strong and support side)
Lowlight tactics

If time permits we will shoot the Tactical Carbine Course for score. Anyone that passes will be awarded a Challenge Coin.

Gear list:
Carbine with mounted light and sling
Handgun with holster, minimum 1 spare mag on your person
600 rounds for the carbine
100 rounds for the handgun
Minimum of 2 carbine magazines on your person for reloads. I recommend at least 8 magazines total for the course.
Eye and ear protection
Hat with a front brim
Plenty of water

Your particular gear is up to you; warbelts, vests, suspenders, etc. Body armor and/or helmets are welcome if you choose to wear them, as are suppressors.

Dress appropriately for the weather, whatever it will be. Comfortable attire and shoes/boots are a must. Bring plenty of water.

The course is limited to 20 students. Course fee is $200 paid in advance. We accept checks, money orders, cash and discrete PayPal (you pay the 3.5% fees). Your spot is not guaranteed until your course fee is received.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Semper Fi!

Precision Applications, LLC

I may be interested in this one. Need to bust out the NVGs!

Side note, after your last class, I removed the comp and went with a 3 prong with a Surefire Warden! Not getting rock blasted again! Will be in touch if this is a "go".

Back
Top Bottom