• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Daughter needs good divorce attorney recommendation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get in touch with DFCS office closest to her first...I can recommend an Attorney, but he is arrogant, and the best you will find in 5 counties that I know of..His office is in Jasper Ga.. Pickens county..He is an asshole in my opinion but feared by many..He does not loose cases..His wife is a tri-county Judge, and His name is George Weaver..

If he came home with black eyes, you should have taken him to the law and documented it. No reason for this to keep happening.

The boy said it was horseplay and he does play rough but the kids were
Mean to him and singled him out every chance they could.
Of course the dad wasn't even there...the boy was with his parents supposedly.

Get in touch with DFCS office closest to her first...I can recommend an Attorney, but he is arrogant, and the best you will find in 5 counties that I know of..His office is in Jasper Ga.. Pickens county..He is an asshole in my opinion but feared by many..He does not loose cases..His wife is a tri-county Judge, and His name is George Weaver..

This is exactly what she wants....a Pitt bull because these clowns she has are passive and just play it out for all they can get.

Yep, i thought about Weaver too. Ruthless.......

This is exactly what she wants....a Pitt bull because these clowns she has are passive and just play it out for all they can get.
As much as I hate it and what is happening to her..I have sat in many cases with this pit bull..I don't like his arrogance but, when other attorney's hear he is evolved they are not happy..Like I said I don't have any respect for him, do to his self righteous attitude..But None that I know of, would like, to go up against him in a court of law.

Yo! Einstein lodging a complaint only adds to evidence that their is a problem..It is not a question about wanting to be a resident to Dfcs..It's about making a report that is recorded for the record...More ammo for the Lawyer to use in a court of law..Just sayin;

dont get in pissing matches now fellas....was just asking for a referral.
None here my friend, my concern is you and mostly your daughter and kids! Call George for a consult, does not cost a dime..Make your decisions from their. I only hope the best for her and the kids..Don't tell him I recommended him, I have to deal with the tri-county court system..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom