• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Daughter needs good divorce attorney recommendation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen enough attorneys dressed in 3 piece suits, silk ties and fancy watches. I'll tell you what looks good on an attorney. A pit bull. Problem is, sometimes you have to pony up for one

shes been trying to divorce her astranged Husband for the past few years but he has a scum bag, slimy lawyer that keeps stalling in every way possible.
She has been through three attorneys already and they don't seem interested in returning emails or getting things moving either.
They keep asking her for more money but they haven't done anything to earn it.
She just wants this crap over with.
The dirtbag hasn't seen his son for the past six months but all of the sudden wants shared visitation and has had him for two weekends now where the boy comes home with black eyes, cuts and bruises from the dad's side of the family's evil kids.
The boy keeps begging his Mom he does not ever want to go with his Dad again but the judge ordered it.
My daughter has been abiding by all the rules but the estranged husband bends every rule and was in contempt of court in numerous instances.
Unfortunately her lawyer won't return her emails and she wants to know how to keep her son away from those a holes so she needs a lead on a divorce attorney that will get this crap over and won't keep asking for money until it's final.....unless
They all operate this way so if that's the case she'll just pray for the gods of karma to stomp his ass.
Hate to hear she is going through this, I don't have an easy answer for you. Lawyers and courts work on their time and it usually ends up costing everything the longer it drags out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom