• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dawson Forest nuclear reactor site.

was walking around up on the atl tract 3 weeks ago squirrel hunting down a road with my buddy....a road/section we been on a bunch before. Well i see something white thru the woods and walk over and its a concrete angel holding a bible?! I looked around for trail cams thinking its a joke but nothing else found. Never seen that thing before and who knows how it got there?? Just creepy as hell.....been hunting in there for years and theres nothing to worry about there. Did have some guys tell me one time they were riding thru at night and some naked people ran across the road but hey its dawsonville....

describe sketchy stuff...

I worked a site in Plymouth Maine, where some douchebag dumped "a number" of barrels of oil/gas on the open ground, 20 -25 years ago. It's seeped into the bedrock and is now headed
for a really nice lake. We'd take core samples, set metering wells. It's really a shame, Plymouth Maine is pretty much untouched .. another was a parking garage in Revere Mass, that was built on landfill.

was walking around up on the atl tract 3 weeks ago squirrel hunting down a road with my buddy....a road/section we been on a bunch before. Well i see something white thru the woods and walk over and its a concrete angel holding a bible?! I looked around for trail cams thinking its a joke but nothing else found. Never seen that thing before and who knows how it got there?? Just creepy as hell.....been hunting in there for years and theres nothing to worry about there. Did have some guys tell me one time they were riding thru at night and some naked people ran across the road but hey its dawsonville....
Whatever you do, do not blink!

Bet this is a memorial to one of the murder victims found there.

Ok what did i miss, got side tracked.
Had to buy a new used ride tonight.
White angels reading bible in the woods. Sounds like a creepy visual.
If its public, thats cool.
Anybody know a rout to hike us in after dark?

Back
Top Bottom