• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dawsonville Gun and Pawn (New Store)

Harley45

Default rank <1500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
175   0
Reaction score
Checkem out. They just open today. They use to be 400 Jewerly and loan, now it' Dawsonville Gun and Pawn, much bigger building, and all the long guns are displayed on the floor were the customers can look at them with out asking anyone for help. Go by and check them out, looks to be a lot of good buys there. This is the same one that owns Cherokee guns I do believe.

http://www.dawsonvillegunandpawn.com/

I went there today and bought a new Daniels Defense V5! The store is really nice! You really need to check them out to see how much better it is than the old store.

I like that the front part is all gun shop, if you want to go to the pawn shop part it is the back building. That way when you walk into the store everything is gun stuff! No other junk laying around to spoil the views of all the nice displays.

Awesome, they finally opened the new shop. One of my least-favorite things about 400 was that none of the guns were accessible. Being able to see em all up close will be a major benefit.

Took my wife to the outlets but couldn't go check them out before they closed for the day. Hopefully the new website will be updated more frequently than the old one.

Back
Top Bottom