• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dawsonville Gun Spring Sale

Poppa Mike

Default rank 5000+ posts
4H rifle team coach
40   0
Reaction score
This flyer was in my bag with the ammo I purchased this morning so I thought I would share.

F955D2D1-89A5-41F6-AB63-31CDADFFD0D2.jpeg

I don't get over toward Dawsonville much, but when I do I always stop in there. Georgia Gun Store is the only place around that can compete. GGS is much closer to me though

I don't get over toward Dawsonville much, but when I do I always stop in there. Georgia Gun Store is the only place around that can compete. GGS is much closer to me though
Ga gun store is very good too. The only other place I know of the comes close to either is Dahlonega Gun. I’m blessed (or cursed according to my wife) being 5 minutes from Dawsonville Gun, 10 minutes from Dahlonega Gun, 15 minutes from Appalachian Armory in downtown Dawsonville and about 25 minutes from Ga Gun Store. SO MANY guns, so little money!

I went by DG&P today and talked to Vic that works there and he told me that all used guns are 20% off the ticket price, even their antique/collectible items in the glass wall cases. Sigs are on sale with some extra goodies to go with them (he didn’t specify what) Glocks are on sale too. Ammo and accessories also. Sound like a pretty good sale so I’m probably gonna go by Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom