• You are a wuss, carry a M1 Abrams

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

fireguzzi

Default rank <1250 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
74   0
Reaction score
Are they any better then they were a few years ago? I had a db9 a while back and I loved the size, the feel and for its size surprisingly easy to shoot. But I remember i gave it up because it didn't like the SD ammo at all. Critical duty If i remember correctly. My question is are they still pretty finicky? I really want to like it as it would be an almost perfect summer carry option. Waste of money or what?

Have a DB380. Bought 200 rds of cheap monarch steel case for the simple reason these little guns have to be broke in to function well. Shot all 200 rds same day (talk about a lot of reloading time and hand pain lol) - 1st 100 about 5 failures (normally feeding) 2nd 100 about 2 -- been flawless since - about 500 total now.

I have had each of the db9 pistols (3 total). They had the initial 2 pin design, then the three pin design, then the 3 pin with new slide serrations and other internal "upgrades". Each has had its issues with feeding/ejecting, etc. Some people have had luck with them but i do not have confidence in them for anything more than a range toy. I currently do not have one and would not carry based off my personal experience with 3 different pistols. However i wanted to like it. As you said, the size and weight were sweet. I would go with your "buy a glock" option. A glock 43 single stack :thumb:

Here is the newest db9 with issues still.

In addition to what i said above...when i did have the db9 pistols and would be shooting them, right about the time i thought to myself "sweet, no issues. We are good to go." it would jam or malfunction in some way :doh:

Yeah I think I'll look at the lcp 2 or a cm9 maybe. It does suck though. I really want to like em. They are so small and feel right in my hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I think I'll look at the lcp 2 or a cm9 maybe. It does suck though. I really want to like em. They are so small and feel right in my hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats why i tried 3 of them haha...cm9 is much more shootable than the db9 (i had a cm9 for a while). I like the glock 43 for that size platform pistol. I did not care for the trigger pull or reset on the cm9. Hope ya find what works for ya

Back
Top Bottom