• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

DD MK18

agrant12

Default rank <2000 posts
ATLien
6   0
Reaction score
Anywhere not too far outside OTP have an MK18 around? This would be my first SBR purchase so who is easiest to work with on helping me fill out the necessities? I am new to this so my apologies if I sound ignorant.

Haven't stepped foot in a gun shop in a while but I know Cherokee Gun had the MK18s before. Not sure of their price. Also you can check with Governors Gun but I think they tend to be on the high side. Check with GA Gun Store too. Its a bit of a drive from you as its in Gainesville but I know their prices on used guns are stupid low.

You already got a trust? I'd imagine anyone will be willing to help you since it means a sale to them.

Anywhere not too far outside OTP have an MK18 around? This would be my first SBR purchase so who is easiest to work with on helping me fill out the necessities? I am new to this so my apologies if I sound ignorant.

Not sure if this interest you, but you can buy the MK18 pistol. Take it home with you, send off your stamp and shoot the crap out of it for 8 months. Then just get whatever stock you want when it comes in.
Gables Sporting Goods has some MK18 pistols in stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_7149.JPG
Pistol like this!

Not sure if this interest you, but you can buy the MK18 pistol. Take it home with you, send off your stamp and shoot the crap out of it for 8 months. Then just get whatever stock you want when it comes in.
Gables Sporting Goods has some MK18 pistols in stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What constitutes a pistol vs non pistol?

What constitutes a pistol vs non pistol?
"First, an AR pistol does not have a buttstock and is not intended to be fired from the shoulder like an SBR. Second, to build an AR pistol you must not use a rifle receiver that has been barreled and/or stocked as a rifle action, the first build of a lower will determine what the lower is from that day forward.

Basically you would need to swap out the buffer tube and throw a stock on it once your stamp clears.

Call Cherokee Gun and Pawn. They had one on their Glock counter this past weekend. I am pretty sure it is a factory SBR and not a pistol as well (no need for a trust to be engraved on it if its a factory SBR), but, factory SBR's are typically a few more bucks than converting a pistol with a Form 1.

Back
Top Bottom