• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dddatsdddats all folks.

I've been called a Fudd by one of our own, may have been cause I giggled at his Gen 3 G19 stippled trade value of $900, asking for a Scorpon Evo as even trade, got me busted too, so a Fudd I may be, I yam what I yam,
I have been called worse by better people than whats on this place.Still a stupid ****ing name

I loved how HBO said that they weren't eliminating the violence, they would still have rocks and safes and explosives, just no guns. They did the same thing to Yosemite Sam BTW. I also cancelled the HBO 'channel' from Prime after seeing this last week.

I loved how HBO said that they weren't eliminating the violence, they would still have rocks and safes and explosives, just no guns. They did the same thing to Yosemite Sam BTW. I also cancelled the HBO 'channel' from Prime after seeing this last week.
Yeah it's starting to really make me wonder how much longer we're going to take this stuff sitting down.

illegal alien gets to keep his gun.jpg

So I guess networks will all start cancelling their cop dramas? I read those are like the highest rated programs on network TV now. Or is the money too good to cancel those right now?

Back
Top Bottom