• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dead air key mo

We have the muzzle attachments at quiet riot . The actual module is out of stock. When they do come in stock they are gone in minutes .

We also have the micro keymo and the micro keymo mounts in stock.

I use q mounts which to me is a much better system

We have the muzzle attachments at quiet riot . The actual module is out of stock. When they do come in stock they are gone in minutes .

We also have the micro keymo and the micro keymo mounts in stock.

I use q mounts which to me is a much better system

What do you think the q mounts are better? I haven’t heard that before. Unfortunately I already have 6 muzzle brakes and the q stuff is also out of stock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What do you think the q mounts are better? I haven’t heard that before. Unfortunately I already have 6 muzzle brakes and the q stuff is also out of stock

No levers or switches to hit . Easier installation as all you need is a 1/2 socket , it’s smaller , it weighs less , it costs less , looks better and I’ve never had one come loose

No levers or switches to hit . Easier installation as all you need is a 1/2 socket , it’s smaller , it weighs less , it costs less , looks better and I’ve never had one come loose

Something I’ll have to consider. I’ll give it a try for now though

Cant argue with most of this but certainly don't understand that first sentence.

Back
Top Bottom