• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dead air nomad E brake flash reduction system

sovietak474u

Default rank 5000+ posts
My honor is loyalty
380   0
Reaction score
the good ole nomad never ceases to amaze me . Many suppressors on the market sound just as nice but none kill the flash like the nomad e brake system.

The first round the ports light up and burn off oxygen in the baffles . After that you fade to complete darkness . Amazing .

Platform is a LMT 10.5 inch 5.56 . No .45 boxes were harmed during the making of this video

Been running the Nomad for a while now, with E-brake, but never on 5.56. Great observation.
The sandman series e brake works on the wolverine too .

47E1DD12-1871-49BA-A02D-CC64BD4E3CAF.jpeg

Ugggh makes it harder knowing my Sandman is still in the pokey.

Side note: Last time I saw someone wear blue nitrile gloves in a shooting range I found out she murdered her husband later on...

Ugggh makes it harder knowing my Sandman is still in the pokey.

Side note: Last time I saw someone wear blue nitrile gloves in a shooting range I found out she murdered her husband later on...
My doctor said that my lead intake is too much. He said I had more lead flowing through me than Abraham Lincoln. So I wear the gloves

My doctor said that my lead intake is too much. He said I had more lead flowing through me than Abraham Lincoln. So I wear the gloves

Completely understandable! As the range employee giving her the lesson that day and appearing in court for her trial it brings back some flashbacks. lol

Back
Top Bottom