• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dead Air Nomad L Titanium

BigMike

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
230   0
Reaction score
Anybody rocking one? Looking for something for a long range gun and my thought process is the less weight, the less effect on barrel harmonics, especially as it heats up.

Anybody rocking one? Looking for something for a long range gun and my thought process is the less weight, the less effect on barrel harmonics, especially as it heats up.
I have a Nomad - L naked I'm pretty excited about. I don't know if I'm going to keep or sell it but the naked cans look really awesome to me.

Sorry can't help on the titanium version. Looks to be about 6 ounces lighter though.

On my Bergara 6.5CM, the Dobbs ARC30 (26oz) grouped better then my Harvester 30 (14oz). They were using Sisco omega with great results before; but I don't have that can.

I have a Nomad - L naked I'm pretty excited about. I don't know if I'm going to keep or sell it but the naked cans look really awesome to me.

Sorry can't help on the titanium version. Looks to be about 6 ounces lighter though.
I've got a sandman L, standard nomad, and the old school oss can, they are all just very heavy and I know what that can do. Might just give me a reason to get behind the gun more often.

Updating this thread because you get a free tax stamp with the purchase of a Dead Air LT right now from Silencershop.

Lite weight doesn't necessarily mean better barrel harmonics.

A friend of mine is into precision shooting and his groups shrink when he has a large suppressor on, so much that I now have a Nomad L in jail.
I will put up with an extra 6oz for decibel, accuracy and durability performance.

Back
Top Bottom