• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dead Air Nomad now available

Quiet Riot Firearms

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
Firearms/Accessories Dealer
91   0
Reaction score
Dead Air just released their new Nomad 30 and it is available now. Purchase here--- https://www.quietriotfirearms.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=DANOMAD30

IMG_2980.jpg

IMG_3978.jpg

It's offered as a direct thread, but can also utilize the muzzle device Key-mo attachment method. Can't wait to hear (no pun intended) some reviews about this one and how it compares to say the Sandman-K or Sandman-S. Its right between the two in length and closer to the K in weight.

It's offered as a direct thread, but can also utilize the muzzle device Key-mo attachment method. Can't wait to hear (no pun intended) some reviews about this one and how it compares to say the Sandman-K or Sandman-S. Its right between the two in length and closer to the K in weight.
It’s the diameter that sets it apart

I believe its because you can change out the attachment method, making it longer to facilitate the muzzle device.
I guess with all the 'modular' cans currently on the market - I'd expect actual can length changes. Like the Odessa-9, Ghost, and Wolf. DA and other companies all use "modular" to describe their multi-length cans.

Back
Top Bottom